photo botslide.jpg

One Sweet Once- Upon- A- Time

Sunday, 7 August 2016

 Heyo!

Ahh! I absolutely love weddings, it's a picture perfect day full of memories and the beginning of two people becoming one in marriage.

Yesterday I attended a wedding, it was a joyous and special occasion.
The setting was perfection and the warm weather was a great treat alongside with beautiful flowers, smiles, laughter and a few happy tears.



For the big day I did my mum's hair it a pretty half up-do which I felt worked well for super thin and short hair. The facilitator complimented her dress and shoes well.
I washed & blow dried with lots a texturing spray, heat protection and volumiser. I then curled her hair loosely underneath and applied some serum, a bit of backcombing, tucking and pinning and this was the finished result.




The day start to end was magical. 

For privacy I can't show the bride and groom, but take my word for it when I say the dress was beautiful. I always look forward to seeing the dress, I get so excited over it. Anyone else?



 Mum's Dress & Fasinater: From Phase Eight





The food was delicious, the dessert is always my favourite part! There was popcorn, sweeties all around, drinks all day! So much effort had gone into the decoration, it was pastel and white and I loved it.

My favourite thing about weddings is that it feels like something from a fairy-tale that has come to life. Love is an amazing thing.



Whats your favourite thing about a wedding?

Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme