photo botslide.jpg

Where have I been?

Sunday, 31 July 2016

Heyo

I would like to start this post by saying thank you. 
Even though I have been away from my blog for a while, there has still been readers that still support me by viewing my content and it's encouraging to see that AmeBella still gets visitors! It's the humble feeling you get when you visit a friend and have a nice catch up with a cup of tea. 



Now I wish I could sit here and tell you that I have been on a journey full of adventures like going on a helicopter ride, having dinner up the Eiffel tower, experiencing a real life safari adventure with lions and elephants and cheetahs, taking a trip on a hot air balloon over some of the most beautiful cities in the world...

Sadly, I haven't. I've just been very caught up with...well...life. Boring things like college and assignments, even looking for part-time job! I won't go in to all that as my intention isn't to bore you to sleep, but I will say that I finished the first year of my course with straight distinctions, yay! I guess that this all got too much which was a small reason why I had a break, I wanted time to unwind, relax and be with people I love.

I started this blog as a happy place for myself, somewhere that I could share my thoughts and feelings. I knew no one was reading but I kept writing posts, in a diary entry format and continued this for a while until I decided to take this hobby seriously and make it into a place on the internet that people can join in with me, Amebella (previously MinnieMemee) went from private to public.
 I absolutely love sharing my thoughts and items that I have purchased, along with everything else.
 I have had some lovely comments and supportive friends and family along the way and have even been lucky enough to not have any hateful comments on my blog or anywhere on my social media.

I never set out with the goal in mind that one day I will be able to make this blog in to a job, sure, I did start an adsense account at one point to give it a try but I didn't mind that my account got denied. 
I was more interested in making AmeBella a positive and happy place for myself and others.
 After reading lots of other people's blogs, I was amazed by how professional and well-written they were but comparing my blog to theirs made me a feel a little bit disappointed and I wasn't sure why.
I feel it was because I wanted the opportunity for people to see my blog and to give it a small chance because I had worked hard at it, I've learnt a lot too particularly about how coding works (thanks to Mr.T). Recently, I have come to realise and remember that actually... I never created my blog to get people to read it and share the experience with me, I did it because it made me happy, really happy. 
At the same time though I have also really enjoyed sharing parts of my life on the internet and doing my part to spread kindness and inspirational messages. I will continue to write on AmeBella now in a way that people can also enjoy my posts, I just need to remember to do it not to impress anyone but myself because that is really important.

Currently I feel as though I am dusting away at my blog to uncover it. I would like to give it a go once again, even though I may be distant at some points in time. I completely forgot how much fun I had writing these posts, life just gets in the way sometimes ya know? It can make you a busy bee but there is no harm in sparing yourself some me-time doing the thing you enjoy the most. As for me? This is what I enjoy :)


Until next time, Ciao xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme