photo botslide.jpg

Simply love Simple.

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Heyo! Yo Yo!

Time for a bit of Tuesday Bloggin' my friends!
I'm surprised looking back through my old blog posts that I have never written about Simple before! Therefore I decided it would be nice to have a chit chat about my thoughts on their range.
I used to have a slight obsession with using the Simple Skin care range, then I thought it'd be nice to try new skincare products such as Liz Earle which I made a review about here back in January and I forgot about how much I used to use Simple! 

My absolute favourite thing to use is their hydrating moisturisers, they work really well on my skin as it always gets so dry! I always use it before bed and before applying my primers & foundation. Simple products have always been my go-to when travelling as well, their small travel sized everything is perfect. I love mini travel sized items, and what's better than simple.
They are an affordable brand and you can always guarantee that their products will make your skin happy, they have a lot of skin-loving ingredients in them so it has never upset my skin, I also really love the fact that they are always making lots of new products to use like the eye roll-ons, anyone else think they are doing really well? 


Simple has always been my first skincare range that I have used, I used to get it for my birthdays and Christmas and my mum really likes it too! Particularly the protecting moisturiser you see above with the SPF as it smells like sun cream which always reminds me of happy, summer memories.
Am I the only one that will often wear SPF even on slightly sunny days, heck even on rainy days?

The purifying cream may or may not have helped my skin growing up, I was lucky enough to never get bad acne. I would use the cream almost always after using the 'Spotless skin triple action face wash', in fact, I think I still have a tube of that somewhere in my bathroom cabinet! 


Simple is a nice cheaper alternative to other skin care brands out there and is nice for people with sensitive skin. I have never had any issues using it and it always delivers brilliant results, as for the scent, there often isn't one so if you are someone who likes a bit of fragrance in creams then perhaps Simple wouldn't be for you, but I have never been a fan of scented creams particularly on my face.
I won't have a full in depth review of Simple Skincare as it's always on the shelves anywhere you go and they are super popular! There must be lots of reviews all over the internet...I'm sure this post will somehow get lost in all the madness of you beauty blogger readers!


Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme