photo botslide.jpg

Minnies | Light in the Night

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Heyo!

Did you see the morning sky?
I am the biggest geek when anything to do with Space is mentioned. Hmm, maybe I should have gone into Astronomy?  
Mars was visible with the naked eye at around 1am Monday morning and this was my first time ever to see it! Antares & Saturn were also visible, but the clouds hid these away!


I had my seeing goggles at the ready...and my binoculars too!

It was such an exciting moment & the best part was that I saw a shooting star as well, I made my wish! But shh I can't tell else it may not come true! 

One day I would love to go to somewhere where there is a crystal clear sky with millions of stars and see our amazing night sky clearly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme