photo botslide.jpg

La Bella Vita

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Heyo

I would like to introduce a new additional page (label) to my blog which I hope everyone will like!
There will be feel good posts to lighten your mood, it will include motivations, posts that will be upbeat and happy and something you can feel jolly going to. I want it to be a special tab you can click on if you are ever having a bad day or you are feeling down for whatever reason.  

I called it 'La Bella Vita' as this typically means 'A Beautiful Life' in Italian. I chose to stay with an Italian type of theme as it goes along with my little 'ciao' quote at the end of each of my blog posts!



Hopefully we can all work together, you can be apart of this by spreading nice thoughts and comments that maybe others will see too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme