photo botslide.jpg

Minnies | My Summer Read! (Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter)

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

 Heyo!
This summer I read 'Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter' - written by Louise Pentland (A.K.A my favourite Youtuber!)

Every word she writes is amazing, the style, her little quirky jokes, EVERYTHING. I can tell that every word and sentence has had so much thought put in to it, it feels almost as though Louise herself is writing specifically to me.
Every chapter is just so relevant to what we go through and the advice and ideas are really different and creative. I found myself every night... heck even on the beach ;) reading this book NON-STOP...I literally couldn't put it down.



There's something both of these have in common... the most BEAUTIFUL pages I have EVER seen in a book/ diary. It gives it that magical warm feeling which I love!

Louise, I am SO proud of you! THANKYOU for making the most beautiful book & diary I have ever purchased.

If you lot haven't got your copies yet, then I highly suggest that you do.
Put your next makeup money towards it...trust me it's much more worth it!x


Ciao! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme