photo botslide.jpg

Smoothies!

Monday, 10 August 2015

Heyo!

Well, I started my day off really healthy...Smoothies!

LEFT: 
-Strawberries
-1 tablespoon of Orange Juice
-Natural low-fat yogurt
-pinch of sugar


RIGHT:
-Strawberries
-Bananas
-Ice cubes
-Cup of milk

I can't wait to start trying out new combinations with different fruits!


Those of you that know me, know that I love Cassey Ho from 'Blogilates'.
I have already jotted down a few of her morning recipes (above) that I would like to try.

I'm super excited to start a new challenge of being more fit and healthy.
Not only does it do my body good,  but it makes me feel good too.

If you haven't looked at her channel yet, I recommend it.. as well as her yummy/ healthy- eating food recipes and ideas! 


My little girlies enjoyed the park today. All the mummies came over with their children asking if it would be okay for them to pet them for a little while.
I kept an eye on them at all times, they loved just lying down in the sunshine with their toy.

Bambi & Belle loved meeting them all!  
I thoroughly enjoyed today.


Ciao! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme