photo botslide.jpg

Welcome to AmeBella! ♥

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Heyo!
Welcome to AmeBella!

I just wanted to let you all know of the changes on my blog. I aimed for a bit of a design make-over. 
In the process I decided to change the name from 'Minnie Memee' to 'AmeBella'.

People were pronouncing the previous name wrong (it was Minnie Me-me) and I felt it may have been a bit of a mouthful. So now AmeBella [Am-e-Bella] is a lot more simple and I think it looks a lot better too. 


Although there has been some changes, I wanted to let you know I will still be keeping my 'minnies' posts & I will still be posting the same content as I thoroughly enjoy writing.

Here's a secret to how the name AmeBella was started!
When I was a little girl, I used to create my own little imaginary world & 'AmeBella' was the name I gave it. (My pet was called Bella at the time)
I was originally going to call my blog this, but I completely forgot all about it hence the reason I called it Minnie Memee.

Hopefully there shouldn't be any need for more changes on my blog from now on.


Enjoy your stay at AmeBella *wink*

Ciao! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme