photo botslide.jpg

Minnies | Braces Update

Friday, 26 June 2015

Heyo!

I thought I would share a little photo with yall that show my braces.


I have the speed- braces, so I didn't get to choose a colour but I kinda like them like this!
I should get them off in just under a year which is super great.

My braces have never really been uncomfortable nor have they ever really hurt me! 
Just achey teeth! Heh. (more excuse for ice-cream...right?)

I'm getting on okay with them! They will be tightened soon! Woop!


1 comment:

  1. I’m happy to know that your braces didn’t give you a lot of trouble so far! As you’re getting ready to have them tightened, you can certainly use some heads-up. If your braces start to hurt after tightening, you can use oral anesthetic/OTC pain relief meds, or simply use an icepack/drink cold water to alleviate the discomfort. Hope this helps, and good luck on the next phase of your braces journey!

    Sharon Woods @ Fall Spark Dentistry

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme