photo botslide.jpg

Minnies | Calming Colour Books (Anxiety)

Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Heyo
I have recently purchased this colouring book, it is complex colouring in for adults. I noticed the shop I went into was also was selling anti-stress books to help with anxiety as well as calming books. I have completed a colouring- in page already and I had so much fun doing it!
  
I haven't yet tried using it when I feel anxious as I have actually been doing so well with my anxiety recently! BUT! It does make me feel very calm- I can understand how it may help someone feeling anxious to relax as it makes you concentrate on the colouring rather than how you are feeling.
I highly recommend you buy one of these colouring books (from: WHSmith, The Works) and treat yourself to a rainbow pack of felt tips!

1 comment:

  1. I've been in the mood for colouring so much recently - I find it so relaxing! I ended up just printing a few pages out from google but this book looks amazing! I will definitely have to check it out! :) Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme