photo botslide.jpg

Exams...

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

This may be a stressful time for most of you with your exams right now. 
Exams can be really useful in helping you get into university, or giving you that extra push you need for your future. However, don't let them get you over stressed, sure, work hard at them and use that opportunity to give it the best you can...but enjoy them. When one is over and done with that's one less exam you have left to do. You can get there! 
You can also have a happy and successful future, grades don't determine everything in life. They are a letter, a grade. It may be important but there's so much more to life than work. While revising, if you can, take breaks and enjoy yourself. 

When you go into one of your exams, you may have the horrible thoughts in your head much like: 
"I'm going to fail!"
"I can't do this!"
"I feel like everyone is staring at me"
"I can't remember this!"


How to not worry in an exam
Calm Down! Take loads of deep breaths. I am currently going through exams myself right now and it's not nice at all, particularly since I have anxiety and I am that one person that feels like everyones looking at me. Just clear your mind of all negative thoughts, just write down what you know. Overthinking with thoughts that aren't necessary will only distract your concentration.


What I do in exams
What works best for me, is pretending you have someone special next to you if you feel anxious. Think that they are there next to you protecting you and sending you all the answers haha! You do know the answers, just remember to remain calm and if you don't, move on! It's not the end of the world- try again when you have completed the rest of the questions.
"Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do" ~Dr.Spock


I wish every single one of you reading this the best of luck! Not just for those taking exams, but in anything you do.


Ciao xxx



Also! Happy Birthday Mr.R-Patz. You're amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Beautful blog and i hope everyone who reads this will follow her blog as she works so hard on her blog posts and always knows how to help people out with different posts so its worth the like and follow plus share it with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another short and sweet post, I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme