photo botslide.jpg

I'd like to think it's unique ♥

Friday, 17 April 2015

Heyo!

Right from when I was a little girl, I have always been coming up with new & unique ideas.
To me and my imagination- the T.V remote was a library scanner when playing librarians, my wardrobe became my 'high school locker' when playing 'teenagers' and my bed would become a 'boat' when going on a 'holiday' with my friends and dollies. 

Strange, but unique. Sometimes, even now, I will come home from a long day out and about and think..."hmm, I have just had an amazing idea for some crafts" and I will produce some amazing things that I often share with you on my blog. 


 I will always try and make my blog unique and that's the reason why I enjoy my blog, I love writing on my own little space on the internet & I hope it's enjoyable for you to read.
 There's more to come from Minnie Memee (update: now AmeBella)! You just have to come on this journey with me.

Pinky Promise


Whatever it is, I always seem to have new ideas in my head and I would like to think the same about my blog. My blog design includes everything I like: my love for fairy lights, pastel colours, my guinea pigs...I wanted to give it a magical & warm feeling whenever someone clicks onto my blog.

 Again, my 'Minnies' are an example of something a bit different I do too, it's fun and short to read.
I will always try to make my blog posts special, I may have the occasional blog post which thousands may have done before such as my 50 Facts about me post, but mine will always be more unique.



I thought I would explain a little bit more about this blog and why it is different to others out there. It isn't the best but it's mine and I LOVE it, it is truly the best thing I have ever started.

I hope you love it too!

Ciao xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme