photo botslide.jpg

Evil Princesses

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Heyo!
Today I would like to start with a message I received from somebody that literally made me so happy.

"u r amazing wonderful awesome and everything
you made me believe in me
Thank you so much"

I received this message from creating a very special, a very personal page: Evil Princesses


I went through a lot of bullying as a child,

It was an emotional time as it would be for anyone. I knew that I wasn't the only one suffering from verbal bullying. I thought, 'what small thing could I do that may make people feel better in these situations'. Of course, I didn't have 'AmeBella' created at this time and therefore I turned to Facebook...I designed a page 'Evil Princesses' and posted things that would allow girls (boys have joined too which is absolutely fine) to feel better about themselves. The aim was to make someone who feels upset to come onto my page and smile, feel happy and be confident.

It isn't the best page in the world, I haven't made it to get any likes and that is not at all the reason I am writing about it here on my blog. I wrote it for a special reason only. I wanted to share it on my blog today just to present you with my page if any of you are reading this that may have low self-confidence, that may have a low self-esteem and self-image. My page is to remind you that having a kind heart will make you a kind person.

Believe in what you want to believe in. Achieve what you aim for.

Please don't let anyone stop you, ever.
Stay Strong Princesses!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme